Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saskatoon to Coquitlam

Well, we are home for a quick stop. My best friend Susy is getting married in two weeks and I'm her maid of honor. So I'm afraid this documentary will be put on hold for the most part (not including the scrambled planning for June's travels that still need to be done).

The trip from Saskatoon was not too eventful. We stopped in Edmonton again, met a woman from Australia who's travelling across Canada as well. I slept through most of the trip through the Rockies, though I do remember my nightmare come to life - the crying baby. Though even that wasn't too bad. It's amazing what you can learn to sleep through.

But it is nice to be home for a bit. Sleep horizontally in my own bed. It's the little things in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.